Pure Sine Wave Output
• The Commander Tower provides a sine wave output, even when the UPS is running off of its batteries.
• The pure sine wave offers an economical solution to back up gates, cameras, computers, motors, telephone systems and other sensitive equipment.
Output Power Factor 0.9
• With an output power factor of 0.9 the Commander Tower is a high-density UPS that will provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Programmable Power Management
• Features a combination of both Australian and IEC outlets.
• With programmable power management outlets users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting down noncritical devices in a timely manner.
Ultra Modern, Informative LCD
• Designed by Power Shield engineers this ultra modern LCD features extra large numeral displays and an informative mimic allowing users to view up to date information at a glance.
• With built in advanced ECO mode this UPS will achieve an efficiency of up to 98% during normal mains operation. Using this option will allow for reduced ongoing running costs.
Smart AVR with Buck and Boost
• With a built in voltage regulator, the Commander Tower will maintain regulated nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
Multiple Communication Available
• USB, RS-232 supports PowerShield NetGuard® software for Windows, Linux and Mac
• Intelligent slot for either PSSNMPV4, PSAS400, PSMbus
PowerShield Commander Tower 1100VA
The PowerShield Commander is a sophisticated pure sine wave, line interactive UPS. Besides providing Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) it also provides for a Pure Sine Wave output while in backup mode.
This UPS is a cost effective solution for protecting applications such as networking, telecom, security and motors to name a few.
Pure Sine Wave Output
Nominal Voltage 240Vac
Acceptable Voltage Range 162-290 Vac
Frequency Range 50/60Hz ± 5Hz (Auto sensing)
Voltage Regulation (AC Mode) 200Vac (208/220/230 Vac) ± 10% AVR
Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ± 1.5% (before battery alarm)
Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 50Hz or 60Hz ± 1Hz
Current Crest Ratio 3:1
Transfer Time 6ms (Typical),10ms max.
Waveform (Batt. Mode) Pure sinewave
ECO Mode (Advanced) 98% (Advanced ECO design)
Battery Mode 89%
Battery Type & Number 12v * 9AH (x2)
Typical Recharge time 4 hours to recover to 90% capacity
Full Protection Overload, thermal, short circuit, discharge and overcharge protection.
Surge Protection 1968 Joules/39000 Amps
Humidity 0-90% (RH Non-condensing)
Noise Level <45dB
COMMUNICATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
Interface USB or RS232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
Software PowerShield® NetGuard® software – supports Windows based operating systems, Linux, Unix and Mac
LCD Display/Alarm AC mode, Batt. mode, Load Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault, Battery Replacement, Low Batt., Batt. Time remaining
Audible Alarm Battery Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Battery Replacement, Fault, Overload
Dimensions (D x W x H) 397 x 145 x 220 mm
Weight (Net/Gross) 12.9/14.4kg
Safety EN62040 – 1 – 1 2003, IEC60950 – 1 – 1
EMC EN62040-2 2006
RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU