Exceptional surge protection
• Offering the best surge protection in its class to protect against damaging surges
Output power factor 0.9
• The Centurion RT is high-density UPS with output power factor 0.9 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Informative & easy-shift LCD display
• The front panel LCD display panel is readily viewable whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. It displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining.
• The Centurion RT can be easily installed as a floor-standing tower or in a 19-inch rack.
• This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control the load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down non-critical items.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
ECO & advanced ECO mode
• It has an advanced ECO mode, which allows the UPS to operate at a very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
Standard extra large charger
• The Centurion RT has been designed with a larger charger than other UPSs ensuring rapid recharge times when adding additional battery banks.
Hot swappable batteries
• Incorporates hot-swappable internal battery packs which can be accessed via the front panel for maintenance changes, keeping the UPS operational during battery replacement. Additional battery banks can be added to increase battery backup time.
Long Run Model Availability
• Specific long run models available with larger charger systems to increase autonomy well beyond standard run times. (Requires 15A Supply)