• The modular N+1 / N+X topology provides for an ultra reliable uninterruptable power supply to the load.
• Modular design is applied in power module, static switch module and battery module. This simplifies maintenance and replacement with low Mean Time To Repair (MTTR).
• As a result of modular design the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) is significantly increased.
• The UPS that grows with your business. As your power demand increases simply add more power modules.
• Digital Signal Processor (DSP) control provides a reliable solution with high performance.
High efficiency online double conversion
• The Platinum Modular utilises true online double conversion technology with an efficiency of up to 96%. This significantly reduces overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Ease of installation and maintenance
• Built-in maintenance bypass switch assures continuous power to critical loads during UPS maintenance. To facilitate installation and maintenance, all panel control connectors are accessible from the front.
Flexible battery configuration
• Allows for options of 32, 36 or 40 batteries per string. Adjustable charging current
• Platinum Modular provides maximim 6A for 20kW and 8A for 30kW charging current for every power module and it is adjustable based on requirement
Graphic 5.7” Screen/Mimic/LCD Display
• Designed for easy management, Platinum Modular is equipped with a 5.7” graphic LCD screen. This interactive LCD display gives information on the unit’s operation, alarm and control. The LCD also includes an informative mimic display.
Unity output power factor
• Platinum Modular delivers unity output power (kVA=kW) providing the maximum power capacity to mission critical loads. It satisfies the requirements of the latest servers and optimises IT investment.