Exceptional surge protection
• Offering the best surge protection in its class to protect against damaging surges
Output power factor 0.8
• The Commander RT is high-density UPS with output power factor 0.8 to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Informative & easy-shift LCD display
• The front panel LCD display panel is readily viewable whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. It displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining.
• The Commander RT can be easily installed as a floor-standing tower or in a 19-inch rack.
• This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control the load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down non-critical items.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
ECO & advanced ECO mode
• It has an advanced ECO mode, which allows the UPS to operate at a very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
Hot swappable batteries
• Incorporates hot-swappable internal battery packs which can be accessed via the front panel for maintenance changes, keeping the UPS operational during battery replacement. Additional battery banks can be added to increase battery backup time.
Buck and Boost AVR
• Built-in buck and boost AVR (combination of Australian and IEC)
PowerShield Commander RT 3000VA
The Microprocessor-based, line Interactive, Pure Sine Wave Commander Rackmount/Tower UPS offers power protection for applications such as networking, telecom, security and motors.
The Advanced ECO mode function allows cost effective operation of the UPS with an efficiency as high as 98%. To provide longer backup time the 2kVA and
3kVA models are expandable to include an additional battery bank.
Exceptional surge protection
Topology Line interactive, Pure sinewave
Voltage 240Vac (Nominal)
Voltage Range 162-290 Vac
Frequency Range 50/60Hz (Auto sensing) ± 5Hz
Output Voltage (AC Mode) 240Vac (Selectable 208/220/230/240Vac) ± 10% AVR
Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ± 3%
Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 50Hz or 60Hz ± 1Hz
Current Crest Ratio 3:1
Transfer Time 6ms (Typical)
Waveform (Batt. Mode) Pure sinewave
ECO Mode (Advanced) 98%
Battery Mode 87%
Battery Type & Number 12v50W (x4)
Typical Recharge time 4 hours to recover to 90% capacity
Additional Battery Banks PSCRTBB12 (Optional)
Full Protection Overload, discharge, thermal, short circuit and overcharge protection.
Surge Protection 1560 Joules/32500 Amps
COMMUNICATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
Interface USB or RS232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
Software PowerShield® NetGuard® software – supports Windows based operating systems, Linux, Unix and Mac
LCD Display/Alarm AC mode, Batt. mode, Load Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault, Low Batt., Batt. Time remaining
Audible Alarm Battery Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Fault, Overload
Dimensions (D x W x H) 600 x 438 x 88 mm
Weight (Net/Gross) 32/35kg
Humidity 0-90% (RH Non-condensing)
Noise Level <45dB @ 1 metre
Safety EN62040 – 1 – 1 2003, IEC60950 – 1 – 1
EMC EN62040-2 2006
RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU