Exceptional Surge Protection
• Offering the best protection in its class to protect against damaging surges.
Output Power Factor
• The Centurion Tower is a high-density UPS with output power factor (PF=0.9) to provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Informative & easy-shift LCD display
• The front panel LCD display panel is readily viewable and displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining.
• This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control the load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down non-critical items.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
Advanced ECO Mode
• It has an advanced ECO mode, which allows the UPS to operate at a very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
Battery Bank Extension Options
• The Centurion Tower provides the option to increase battery backup time by simply adding additional battery banks.
• To address the need for fast charging of multiple battery banks, PowerShield engineers have incorporated additional independent internal chargers into the PSCEBB18CH to decrease overall charging time after an extended outage, and allows charging of the extended batteries at the correct charging regime