Exceptional surge protection
• Offering the best surge protection in its class to protect
against damaging surges
Output power factor 0.9
• The Centurion RT is high-density UPS with output power
factor 0.9 to provide higher performance and efficiency to
Informative & easy-shift LCD display
• The front panel LCD display panel is readily viewable
whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. It displays all
critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated
battery backup time remaining.
• The Centurion RT can be easily installed as a floor-standing
tower or in a 19-inch rack.
• This UPS comes with programmable power management
outlets allowing the user to control the load segments,
thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical
devices by shutting down non-critical items.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of
fires or other emergencies.
ECO & advanced ECO mode
• It has an advanced ECO mode, which allows the UPS to operate
at a very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input
voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing
the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter
continues to operate in a passive mode.
Standard extra large charger
• The Centurion RT has been designed with a larger charger than
other UPSs ensuring rapid recharge times when adding additional
Hot swappable batteries
• Incorporates hot-swappable internal battery packs which
can be accessed via the front panel for maintenance
changes, keeping the UPS operational during battery
replacement. Additional battery banks can be added to
increase battery backup time.