PowerValue 31-11T Highlights:
– Energy savings thanks to efficiencies up to 94% (online).
– 97% efficiency in ECO mode.
– Low harmonic distortions (< 5% THDi) and active power factor correction (0.99 input PF) eliminate interference from other equipment in the network.
– Parallelling up to 4 units allows for increase of capacity and introduction of redundancy to system to enhance availability.
– Integrated manual bypass switch simplifies maintenance and reduces need for external switchgears.
– Can operate as frequency converter (50 Hz to/from 60 Hz).
– Compact solution that can achieve 5-16 min runtime with internal batteries.
– Same model supports different wiring schemes: three-phase and single-phase input as well as single and dual input feed.
Up to 4 UPS’s in parallel + up to 4 battery cabinets in parallel.
– Different autonomy variations with inbuilt batteries or additional battery cabinets.
– Simple power increase (pay-as-you-grow) by paralleling up to 4 units.
– Online double conversion topology delivers constant and stable power to the load even in the presence of severe disturbances in the utility.
– Parallelable up to 4 units to provide system redundancy.
– Programmed and automated battery tests ensure an optimized battery management, operation and lifetime.
– Single- or three-phase input is field configurable – adaptable to installation requirements.
– Single or dual input power source compatible (field configurable).
– High efficiency reduces the quantity of power consumed by your installation.
– Reduced heat losses maintain a lower operating temperature, thus prolonging the lifetime of components and batteries.
– The small footprint saves space and makes installation simpler.